RocketMap’s tutorial completion for new accounts (includes getting accounts to level 2.)¶
This is a guide on how to complete the Pokémon Go tutorial steps and becoming
level 2 on your accounts as fast as possible, so you can use
on all accounts and disable it again afterwards.
- We assume you are running a basic RocketMap installation. Using the hashing service with the latest API version will avoid accounts being flagged.
- Create a
config/config.tutorial.inifile by copying and renaming
config/config.ini.exampleand make the following changes:
- Config changes are:
- Set location next to at least one known Pokestop, a cluster is preferred.
- Set step distance to
- Set scan delay
sdto a value which provides enough calls during the following set search time (a good value is around
sd: 15or lower).
- Set the account search interval to approx.
- Set the account rest interval as high as possible so all accounts get
cycled and none return, a safe value is
- Set login delay to at least
login-delay: 1to avoid throttling.
- Put the accounts that need to complete the tutorial and need to level up
- Set up an instance with the following flags:
--config config/config.tutorial.inior just
-cf config/config.tutorial.inito use a designated config file.
--accountcsv PATH/accounts.csvor just
-w WORKERto set your simultaneously working accounts to a reasonable number, considering hash key limit and throttling. You can have at least 10 accounts running at the same time without any problems.
- If you are not using fresh accounts and you are not using the hashing service, prepare for captchas. Set up your RocketMap accordingly.
-vin process if you want to see the debug logs.
- Let it run and your accounts will complete the tutorial and rise to level 2.